You can configure alerts in the "Configure Administrator Alerts" and "Configure Client Alerts" sections.
For the administrator to receive Email and SMS notifications at the time of a new customer registration, you need:
1. Check the box "Receive SMS alerts" and "Receive email alerts" in the "Administrator alert settings" section;
2. In the settings profile fill in the fields "Administrator's phone number" and "Email for notifications".
In order for the client to receive Email and SMS notifications at the time of recording and a few hours before it, you need:
1. Check the box "Send email notifications" - to send messages to your mailbox;
2. Set the checkbox "Allow the choice of reminder time" - to enable the client to select the time for which he will receive a reminder by Email (if the "Send notifications by Email" checkbox is checked) and SMS (if the client specified a phone number, as well as a checkmark "Send SMS alerts" + checkbox "SMS Reminders" is checked);
3. Set the checkbox "SMS at the time of recording" - the client will be sent an SMS at the time of recording, if he has indicated his phone number;
4. Set the checkbox "SMS reminders" - a reminder will be sent to the client if he has specified his phone number and selected a reminder time.
How to create your own sender name for SMS can be read here .
You can also use operators in templates conditions .